Can’t believe September is almost here! It’s been an incredible summer full of:
- Coaching youth and adult programs in shelters and low-income communities
- Street Soccer USA sport court grand openings in Brooklyn and San Francisco
- The World Cup and The World Cup Project Documentary Series
- Street Soccer USA National Cup Series in Times Square and SF Civic Center
- Daily bike rides, especially to Beach Soccer Sunday at Rockaway Beach
- Loads of good music and times shared with friends
So it’s going to be tough to leave this wonderful city behind for two whole months! I truly believe that it is the greatest city there ever was and that the work I get to do on a daily basis is my life calling. I am excited to share this passion for Street Soccer USA with others and be inspired by all the beauty the rest of the country has to offer. Here’s how you can help:
- Check out our Path and email BikeCruisade@gmail.com if you know someone we should connect with.
- Like us on Facebook and Join This Event to receive SOS messages for food, shelter and moral support.
- Follow us on Instagram for scenic photos, special playlists curated by the music industry’s finest and subtle product placement.
- Donate to our Food and Flat Tire Fund and we will share a meal with someone in need when we can.
- Donate to Street Soccer USA and we will continue to use soccer to end homelessness by transferring job and life skills to homeless youth and adults during weekly practices, games and off the field support.